Sunday 16 December 2012

Earthy Goods Forest Honey Soap(product review)

be beautiful with punam
I am really in love with natural & handmade soaps now .I have already shared my experience with earthy goods pure saffron soap & this time I tried forest honey from earthy goods which is specially for kids . Though I have also tried it & as earlier my experience was really nice.

Price: 95 INR for 100g
Ingredients:
be beautiful with punam
This soap is mild & light in fragrance.It is a plain white colored soap.
Left skin super soft rather buttery soft & moisturizing for whole day, just like its pure saffron one. I never felt stretched or any need of moisturizer for me & my baby’s skin even in this winter season.
The only con with earthy goods soaps is they melt very quickly .It would last for 10-12 days.
The best part is it’s handmade & full of natural ingredients.
Conclusion: Its expensive coz it melts down in 10 days for one person but I liked the way it keeps skin soft.

Other Soaps available;Pure saffron, Cinnamon Spice, Lemongrass scrub Soap, Lavender Scrub Soap 

You can buy the products here: www.earthygoods.co.in
(this foundation is doing great work by joining hands with rural entreprenuers,artisians & small producers)
Keep smiling & be beautiful with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment