Tuesday 13 December 2011

Almond Oil For Dark Circles


Fed up of dark circles??
So was I
From last six months my sleeping schedule was really fickle & I have started noticing dark circles & when I got time to take care of my eyes they were really as dark as night L then I started exploring some good eye creams , serums , gel etc . Where I found most commonly used ingredient was almonds/almond oil. I thought why not use this natural ingredient directly instead of applying any cream.
And I started applying "Roghan Badam Shirin" every day twice daily & the results were surprising after a month only, honestly I couldn’t believe this worked so well. I could see It has reduced my dark circles to a great extent. But one has to follow it religiously & gradually see the effects.
Almond oil is non greasy, nourishing & hydrate your skin deeply. I some where read that it also have some bleaching properties in it.
Method:
Massage roghan badam shirin or any virgin almond oil for a minute or 2, twice daily after cleansing & toning. Gently massage in circular motions.

Have you tried this ? then please share your experience...

Keep Smiling & Be beautiful with me

6 comments:

  1. May be i should try this. Dark circles irritate me too!!!
    Ending Soon - Fashion Panache Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. bebeautifulwithpunam20 December 2011 at 22:17

    @mitr friend-bhushavali:yeah dear it worked really well for me ,try this & let me knwo the results

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really works and I really appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this does work well. And not just for dark circles but also for general well being of the skin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree with you aekta , almond oil is great& multipurpose

      Delete