Sunday 29 January 2012

The Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash

I have been using this scrub on & off .And I was not satisfied with it earlier, that's why discontinued with it. But now I am back to this .So, let me tell you my experience with this.



Price 595 INR for 100 ML.

Ingredients:

The main ingredient is tea tree as what the packaging says. Tea tree is known for its benefits to skin.
Tea tree oil is an essential oil distilled from the leaves of the melaluca plant. Tea tree extract is active against bacteria, viruses, and fungal infections. It’s used to aid in healing acne, burns, cold sores, dandruff, herpes, insect bites, oily skin, rashes, and warts.


My Experience:

I'll start with its smell which is quite soft & very natural with a little hint of mint, which is really soothing.
I have used other products from the tea tree range of the body shop & all the products smell like this. As you can see in the picture its color is also very natural, lovely green.
 As I said initially I was not satisfied & felt its totally useless coz I end up using it too much to feel like I have exfoliate my skin as it has very less granules rather very very less.

But it takes time to see a good effect. And gradually I saw its good, its working on some blackheads but on soft & new blackheads not so good for my deep stubborn blackheads.
 Its good for daily use coz it has very less granules & they are not harsh at all. I think it's good to get rid of dry skin instead of getting rid of blackheads.
It leaves my skin with a slight tingle, feeling fresh, clean and bright. I still follow-up with my everyday moisturizer, as its 3-4 degree here, but I think in the summer I’ll just be able to use this scrub and go!  I never had any breakout while using this.

In the end I would say it's worth a try as there isn’t any huge con with this scrub. Good if one have few & soft blackheads. It's not harsh to your skin & gives smooth bright skin. Good for winters as doesn’t dry my skin.

Have You Tried This ,then let me know your experience...
Keep Smilimg & be beautiful with me :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice Review punam ....even i love their Facial Scrubs..mint smell is wow...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with mint smell.

      -Naaz
      Check this online window shopping website, Scrapehere

      Delete