Thursday 5 January 2012

Lakme Nine To Five Dual Action Make Up Remover (product review)

To keep your skin healthy it’s very important to remove all the dirt & layers of makeup products we apply. Since I have started taking care of such things my skin is actually improving.
Here I am reviewing one of the must haves for every one i.e.Lakme Nine to Five Dual Action Make up Remover

Price 295 for 120 ml
                                                                                                     
It’s really a good make up remover as it absolutely removes all type of make up like foundation, compact, lipsticks & eye liners, kohl’s etc. So it stands true on all it claims, here is the company’s claim:
                                      
This twin phase make up remover has a unique formulation that gently but thoroughly removes all kind of make up including long wearing makeup.

Here is the image I am showing of products I generally use & how perfectly it wipes them out.



From left to right the products are ; Mac smolder eye kohl, Revlon vivid & smooth in voilet pearl , lakme 9 to 5 intense shine liquid eye liner in olive, faces sky blue eye pencil ,lakme glide on eye pencil in smokey green, lakme nine to five long stay garnet spray lipstick, Revlon shiny sheers lip color.

This is how it cleans everything in 4-5 wipes leaving bit slippery skin that you can see in the form of shine.


I simply shake the bottle & take it on a cotton ball or any tissue to wipe out my make up & wash off my face as its been instructed to wash your face .Here is the direction to use (by lakme);

1. Shake well. 2. Saturate cotton pad & gently sweep over closed eyelids, lip& face area. 3. Rinse with cool water.



Most of the ingredients have moisturizing properties probably that is the reason it makes my face bit slippery like I have applied oil with water & coz of this its important to wash your face after using this , though at times I dint wash my face but it never breaks me out, nor it irritate my eyes.

So overall it’s a very good makeup remover that removes all type of make up even long lasting makeup products in 4-5 wipes only & hardly has any cons , easy to use with spray & easy to carry as it never leaks.

Keep smiling & be beautiful with me :)

3 comments:

  1. @swati: hi swati,hw ru ? ya i was back but disappeared again ,i switched my internet secrvice provider & coz of that couldnt be ol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Punam...checl glad to see you back!!! you stay in Delhi??? I thought you were from Bombay!!!

      Delete