Monday 10 September 2012

Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel"Electric green" (product review)


I love to paint my nails but I am not too much in to nail art & all, I just love to experiment with colors. Today I am sharing my experience with the loveliest green .I never thought green nail color can look so pretty until I used Avon’s nailwear pro.I couldn’t find such lovely green in any other brand.
The color is so pretty that I can’t take off my eyes from my handsJ
Here are some more images.


Well truly its perfect neon green, which can look pretty on any body’s hands.
I picked this color in offer of 159 INR for 2 nail paints.
I found the quality & the packaging of the nail paint quite nice.
The brush is good & easy to use.
Nail paint is good in consistency coz it spreads easily & dries quickly.
Stay of this nail color was around 3-4 days without top coat of any transparent nail paint.
You can buy the products of Avon from there agents or distributor only not from any mall or retail counter, but that’s not an issue as they are widely spread. And when they are providing such pretty things anything is worth it J
Have You tried this .Then please share your experience.
Keep smiling & be beautiful with me :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @ray : thank u so much , keep in touch will be coming soon with more pretty shades.

      Delete