Monday 24 September 2012

Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color Elegant Bloom(product review)



Just like every other girl I also love pink & when it comes to choose a lip color I always pick the shade of pink & mauve. And this time I picked Lakme absolute matte finish lipstick in Shade elegant bloom.

Price: 375 for 3.6 g
Ingredients: Ingredients are not mentioned

Swatch:

From left to right: multiple swipes, two swipes & one swipe
My experience: As I said I love to wear pink lipstick & for that I am liking elegant bloom as well .It gives me lovely soft & natural look.
 Its texture is soft & smooth, very easy to apply & very light.
Color looks sheer in one or two swipes, to get good visible color I have to swipe multiple times.
Its stay is around 2- 3 hours, even when I dint eat anything. SA bluffed me saying its transfer resistL
It pronounces fine lip lines which are bit irritating. :(
I liked the sleek silver classy packaging which is travel friendly.
Conclusion: The thing I liked about it is the color & the price. I was expecting a good staying power from this lipstick, but it disappointed.
This is how it looks on my lips:
Have you tried this product? Then please share your experience.
Keep smiling & be beautiful with me :)


Other Lip Colors


No comments:

Post a Comment