Tuesday 26 March 2013

Happy Holi ..

Image Source:Google Images

Any festival is special if celebrated with friends & family...& this year after a gap of two years me & my friend are again celebrating holi in a grand way. So this holi I am super excited...hope you all are sailing in the same ship & going to play with colors...
I am glad through blogging I met such nice people who are encouraging me & my blog...so I wish all my readers & followers A very happy holi from be beautiful with punam...
Wish you all a very happy holi...
Hope I cherish this writer reader relation ship forever...

4 comments:

  1. so sad i'm not gonna be in india tomorrow :(
    happy holi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sugar lane,i wish you could be here,wel happy holi and hope to hv u on holi nxt year

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks megha,happy holi to you too

    ReplyDelete