Monday 1 October 2012

Aura Vedic Pure Lightening Skin Polish Sandal & Turmeric(product review)

be beautiful with punam

I am a scrub bug whether its trying something home made or any ready to use scrubs, I am always ready coz I just love my soft skin after scrubbing J
This time I tried auravedic sandal turmeric scrub. As I mentioned about this rarely heard brand in my earlier review here (auravedic harmonising hair cleanser)that I saw it in Mumbai & I picked few things, one of them is a scrub. I love this brand coz they use natural ingredients in there products.
be beautiful with punam

Price: 300 INR for 100 g
Ingredients:
be beautiful with punam

No parabens , no sls , no harmful chemicals , wow my skin is smiling J.I was very much impressed reading its ingredients  like kokum butter which is a substitute of cocoa butter & rich in fatty acids. Kokum butter is composed of beneficial compounds that helps to regenerate skin cells.
Sandal &  turmeric are its main ingredients & the most commonly heard ingredients for skin care especially by nanny’s& mommy’s .We all are aware of there qualities but let me remind you once again.
Sandal helps in reducing blemishes, acne & its scars; it heals scrapes, rashes, dry & itchy skin because of its cooling properties.
Turmeric: helps in treating infection, gives glowing & fair skin.

My experience:
Sadly I have few blackheads, some of them are old & some are new, some keeps reoccurring at the same placeL
Uff my only enemies are blackheads & for killing them I keep trying scrubs (as an weaponJ).
Well coming to this scrub, it’s a very soft scrub with a very light fragrance which is herbal & natural.
It’s absolutely not harsh or abrasive to skin coz granules are very tiny & soft.
Never left my skin with a film that most of the scrubs did especially on those parts where I prefer to scrub slightly more to get good result like the corners of lips & nose.
It left the skin clean & soft (as its really moisturizing)
Though it’s so much enriched with butters it never broke me out. I used it as a body scrub as it’s mainly a body polish scrub only but it’s so gentle that it couldn’t exfoliate my skin that nicely, I was just left with a smooth & light scented skin.
During winters I used it on my face before going to bed without following my moisturizer & it kept my skin completely moisturizing. I think it’s completely buttery.
It’s mainly for skin lightening & I noticed some clarity & brightened skin every time I use it.
Being a scrub I expect it do something for my blackheads & it worked on soft & new blackheads as well as white heads but not good for deep blackheads. As the granules are very soft it never hurt my skin. So I think every one should try this, it can be used daily & it’s good for all skin type,it can do wonders for dry skin.

Auravedic outlets are only in few cities like: Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Banglore & Goa. It is also available online on www.naturalmantra.com

Have you tried this ? Then please share your experience.

7 comments:

  1. I am going to try it very soon...:)

    ReplyDelete

  2. i really like the content of the website it is very informative and helpful. thanks for sharing it. and also please do check our blog post too.
    Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this blog. Get the best quality cosmetics and beauty products online from Rr lux online store for makeup products. You can buy skin care products online like matte liquid foundation, turmeric body scrub online, pressed highlighter powder etc. We have a special offer on these products.

    Turmeric And Aloe Facial Skin Care Set

    Kiki Kinky Curly Unit

    Buy makeup brushes online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this blog post. If you want to buy skin care products online  so at RR Lux gives you best service and products like Matte Liquid Foundation, Pressed Highlighter Powder, Best hair wigs for women etc. Here you can get best offers & discount.

    Hold and shine hair Mousse

    Turmeric And Aloe Facial Skin Care Set

    Buy hair wigs online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this blog.    At RR LUX, it is provide best offers on beauty products like Pressed Highlighter Powder, Best hair wigs for women, Turmeric body scrub online etc. If you want to buy any beauty products visit our website.

    Matte Liquid Foundation

    Hold and shine hair Mousse

    ReplyDelete