Monday 23 January 2012

Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Foaming Cleanser(product review)


I have an oily skin but in winters my skin feels dry & my earlier face wash was making my skin dry & stretched. And I got this foaming cleanser with my Olay natural white night cream. So, I thought of giving a try to this foaming cleanser.
Though I was not expecting to be fairer, I just wanted clearer skin & something to bring glow on my skin as it was bit dull due to dryness .;(

Ingredients

My experience:
I never felt too dry or stretched even after hours using this, though I do follow it with moisturizer but if I got bit late in applying moisturizer I dint feel stretched. It does make my face look bright & clear. Doing a good job as a cleanser but I was expecting some more after listening so much about its anti aging range.
Ok, it does brighten my face but doesn’t bring any fairness as what it claims. And after a week I could see 1 or 2 new pimples on my face. Aww my biggest enemy!  After using it for two weeks I stopped using it & there was no new pimple so this can be a reason for my pimples. But I am back to this & using it once in a day before applying my Olay night cream coz I liked that little brightness it brought.
Packaging is ok. As it comes in a tube form with a flap that never leaks, makes it travel friendly.
I would say it's worth trying.

Keep Smiling & be beautiful with me :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, It really is incredibly fantastic and informative website. Good to discover your site Very well article! I’m simply in love with it. ศัลยกรรมปาก

    ReplyDelete