Tuesday 11 September 2012

Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream (product review)


I never preferred to use moisturizer for my oily skin as I am afraid of break out with creams, but I was wrong oily skin also needs moisturizer.And coz of this i keep trying some new moisturizers.
Price: Rs. 99 for 20g and Rs. 299 for 50g pack.
Ingredients :
Its a huge list of ingredients...


My experience: I am a huge fan of Neutrogena. I am using its products from years. Earlier I was using there fine fairness lotion for oily to combination skin. That suited me very well as I have oily skin. But I shifted to this cream because I was feeling slight dryness on my skin so I just picked it from my sister shelf who have dry skin. Things I liked about this cream are:
It’s a light cream which absorbs easily in to skin.
It's thick in consistency.
It provides good moisturization that lasts for at least 5 hours.
It doesn’t clog pores, so doesn’t cause break out.
Its fragrance is light.
Things not so good about this cream are:
It will be easy for me to talk about its dislike by comparing it with the company’s claim, which you can read in the image below :

As far as I can see I dint help me to reduce any uneven skin tone or pigmentation (I have on the corners of my lips)
It says it protects from UVA & UVB but I think SPF 20 can work if you’re at home not when your going out. When you are stepping out of home a good sunscreen is essential.
Third claim is about long lasting moisturization , this is true to some extent , as its proving good for sister who have dry skin , in my case I could see some greasiness & shine after some time so probably it was my wrong decision to try thisJ.
It contains paraben , which is not so good.
Conclusion:
If I talk about moisturization then this cream is really good for dry skin, but I think other skin type can feel greasiness & shine after applying this cream.

Have You Tried This ? Then Please share your experience.

Keep smiling & be beautiful with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment