Saturday 8 September 2012

Home Made Deep Conditioning Hair Mask (hair fall)



Dry & rough hair is a common problem for all hair type. My hair type is oily but I have experienced this problem in last few months as you know I was careless for my hair. I shampoo my hair every alternate day & after shampooing hair begin to lose moisture and prone to pollutants.

Hair, when exposed to various pollutants, chemicals, harsh winds and sun tends to become brittle & dry.  To rectify this hair should be moisturized and should be conditioned.
I created a hair mask for myself which deep conditioned my hair, as I have oily hair I used it once in a week or in 15 days.I think it will work great for dry hair if used frequently..

Deep Conditioning Hair Mask  Recipe 
4 tablespoons coconut oil
2 tablespoons natural honey
Mix coconut oil and honey in a bowl & keep it in microwave for 15 seconds & Apply to hair liberally from roots to ends & massage your scalp for some while. This warm mixture will make you feel relax, wrap hair in a towel for 15 minutes. Rinse out. You will get very soft & shinny hair. Believe me I couldn’t take my hands off my hair J

How this conditioner helps in reducing hair fall:

Coconut oil helps in replenishing the natural oils of our scalp & strengthens the hair shaft. This is essential for healthy hair & it avoids excess breakage & split ends.

Honey also prevents breakage by nourishing hair deeply. I talked about honey as a good conditioner earlier as well. Actually honey is favorite ingredients for my skin & hair problem.

Have you tried this. Then please share your experience.

keep smiling & be beautiful with me :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Punam, awesome tip..Can this help my dry and frizzy hair( at the ends)?
    Also, when you say rinse, does that mean with shampoo or without?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shruti lakshman: yes shruti it will be very good for dry & frizzy hair.I mean rinse out with shampoo other wise oilyness will be there in the hair.

      Delete
  2. @shruti lakshman: yes shruti its very good for dry & frizzy hair.
    i mean rinse out with shampoo other wise there will be oilyness in the hair

    ReplyDelete