Saturday 27 October 2012

Revlon New Complexion One Step Make Up Compact(product review)

Image Source: healthkart.com

I am using Revlon one step compact from a long time .I got it in my wedding make up kit & from that time I am a huge fan of this .Actually I am a lazy person once I started liking something I don’t look for better options.:)Probably this is my third purchase of this compact & you can see in the image It’s almost finished, ok I am sorry I never take pictures as soon as I brought products


Price: Earlier it was 595 now it’s 700 INR


be beautiful with punam

Shade I am using is 01 Ivory beige:


be beautiful with punam
 My Experience:
It comes in a compact kind round khaki colored case which is really travel friendly & very light weight.

It has a mirror & a sponge compartment in separate.

I liked the sponge which is really soft but need to be washed in few intervals, which depend upon usage.

It has really soft & smooth texture which helps in blending easily & quickly.

It doesn’t makes my skin look cakey but show creasing after few hours esp. on eyelids.
It makes my skin glow & gives clear & natural finish.

I never opted for concealer while using this coz it covers my under eye dark circles quite nicely. (Sadly I have dark circles but not very dark)Truly it's a one step make up compact & always good when i am in hurry.

Coming to the most important thing i.e. coverage – it gives medium coverage (this is what company's claim). But no doubt it even outs my skin very well.

It's staying power depends on weather. In summers my oily skin needed touchups after 2 hours & in winters it stayed till 6 hours without any touch up.

Here are the swatches  & how it helps in lightening my veins & one dark spot on hand:







Conclusion: Overall it’s a good one step compact make up. It gives decent enough coverage to spots & dark circles. Good for all skin type as it’s really creamy in texture & never dries up my skin. It also has SPF 15.

Have You Tried This? Then Please Share Your Experience.
Keep smiling & be beautiful with me J


No comments:

Post a Comment