Sunday 21 October 2012

Rustic Art Aloe Vera Gel(product review)

be beautiful with punam

We all know about the goodness of Aloe Vera & that’s why I plant it in my garden but it is so irritating to use the gel directly, isn’t it? Then my friend swati from "perfect skin care for you" suggested me this amazing product & I am madly in love with this.
Price: 150 INR for 100 Gms (very affordable coz it will easily last for 2 months)
Ingredients:Aloe Vera gel & lemon extract (as preservative)


be beautiful with punam
 My experience:
It comes in a transparent plastic jar (& you know I love transparent packaging) & the gel is color less just like actual aloe vera gel & smells like that only.
It will take few seconds to absorb in to skin & will make slight sticky & cool effect on skin but this will vanish after few seconds only & you won’t feel you are wearing anything on skin.
I have very oily & acne prone skin .So I was looking for a moisturizer that hydrates my skin deeply without making it greasy & oily. This aloe vera gel does the same thing for my skin.
I used it daily before going to bed & every morning I could see clean, soft & oil free skin.
I attended few parties last weekend & I used it before applying my foundation & it helped my make up look fresh for a long time without any touch ups because it controls oil completely at the same time keeping skin hydrated. Other wise foundation can show some dry patches on skin. This was the best thing it did for me.
It also helped in treating my daughter’s diaper rash & minor scratches & helps in healing my burns in 2-3 days only.
Conclusion: It is a multipurpose product & it can be used for treating allergies, itching, dryness, burns, diaper rash, acne & amazing for all skin type.Firms up skin ,gives perfect hydration & never broke me out.My skin is in love with Rustic art aloe vera gel.
Availability: Rustic art products are available on Natural mantra.com
Have You Tried This? Then Please Share Your Experience.
Keep Smiling & Be Beautiful With Me :)

The best thing about me is you.
I'm as happy as I can be Coz I'm allergic to tragedy
the doctor says something wrong with me the smile on my face has no remedy,
The best thing about me is you
Da da di di
I love this gel so much that I felt like singing this song J

10 comments:

  1. I have not tried their products yet, but it seems a good product!!
    Following you dear.:)

    http://www.indianbeautyforever.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @neisha:i have tried few products from this brand & i liked them , do share your experience if you try them & thanks for following

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used it, Aloe Vera Gel has anti-inflammatory, astringent, emollient, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. The Aloe Vera Gel can be applied directly to the skin as a softening agent.

    Aloe Vera Gel
    Herbal Capsules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. yes you are absolutely right shiwani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review :) I am surely getting this one now. Had been using the Brihans one so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oindrila: thanks i am glad you find it nice .. i have tried that but this one is more better

      Delete
  6. Hey
    Im using this aloe vera gel as a after shave cream. I thought I should drop in this comment so that your male readers can benefit. Its now for Rs. 170. I saw on ecotokri its still 155...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Blog!! Aloe Vera is really good for health. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome.
    herbalhills

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mallika
    Really nice Punam.. As we all know Aloe Vera is good for skin but this product comes as miracle to me.. Very nice product no doubt about it.. Will give 5 out of 5 for this multipurpose product.
    Now we can get this product from (http://www.theorganikmart.in/)

    ReplyDelete