Monday 29 October 2012

Lakme Eye Color Quartet In Purple Oasis(product review)

be beautiful with punam
I am quite late in reviewing this “Purple Oasis Eye Color Quartet” from lakme. I like this quartet coz this is one is from my wedding makeup kit from my mommy . :)

I am not very good at eye makeup & all, but I tried this one few times & I liked the look.

Company’s claim: Versatile quartets of vivid, high intensity powders put together to color shape and highlight your eyes in an explosion of radiant color.

Price: 425INR

be beautiful with punam


My experience: All the four shades are shimmery & vibrant.

All the shades are well pigmented

This quartet is perfect for night make up look & parties’ coz the colors are quite vibrant. So it will be good for coming festive season
Lasting power is okay Tokay; it stays around 3 hours on my oily lids

It comes with a sponge applicator, which is of no use coz it won’t last for more than two usages & it doesn’t helps in blending at all.

Here are the swatches:

be beautiful with punam


Here is the eye make up I have tried with few of the shades from this quartet.
Consider my mistakes as I am not good at eye make up & I rarely use eye shadows.

be beautiful with punam


Conclusion: I think all the shades are shimmery & two lightest shades are quite similar, they should have given at least one matte shade. But I liked two dark shades a lot they can be used in varied eye look.

Have you tried this? Then please share your experience.

Keep smiling & be beautiful with punam:)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Punam,such a pretty and wearable look.:)
    i liked it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. neisha thanks dear,ur comnt encouraged me n I m more confidnt to try eye makup. ,i wish i cn ever b as gud as u

      Delete
  2. Hi Punam ! Just joined your blog and i must say you have beautiful eyes ! I have the lakme quartet in desert rose and its one of my fav's. With purple as the main color and lil bit of shimmer this quartet is one for keeps for night outs ! :)

    www.makeupbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much sukanya for the compliment. i am glad you joined my blog .though i am not too much into eye makeup & all but i do it in some parties only & for that lakme quartet are really great.

      Delete